Friday, July 1, 2011

SUMMER-Y CUPCAKES!!




Corn on the cob CUPCAKES! I saw these in a cupcake book, and I think they're currently on the cover of Taste of Home, or Women's Day, or some sort of magazine...I used a yellowish/gold frosting, several different types of jelly bellys, black sprinkles and sugar for the salt and pepper, and a Starburst for the butter slice. I microwaved the Starburst for a few seconds and molded it a little bit. 

The pictures aren't the greatest, but you get the idea. I gave these to my boss for his birthday. 

These were the leftovers from the corn on the cobs....nothing exciting, 
just added some sprinkles, because I love sprinkles!

Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcakes

I found a chocolate marshmallow cupcake recipe, but I changed it a little bit. I dyed the marshmallow frosting blue because I thought white was just too boring, but I suppose it would have been fine, considering it's marshmallow flavored frosting and all. I also added just plain white sprinkles. 

The original recipe called for marshmallow frosting on the inside also, but I did just straight up marshmallow fluff for the filling, and marshmallow frosting for the tops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment