Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My first cake attempts.

Here's some of the first cakes I did. As of right now I cannot figure out how to get pictures onto the computer off my old phone, but these are the ones that were already on the computer. If I ever figure it out, I'll add the others.

This cake was DELICIOUS! I made it for my Mom's Bday, The layers are: cherry, pistachio, and plain layer thrown in there. With plain old vanilla buttercream frosting. 
This recipe I found on the Wilton website. 


 Erin's Bday cake. Chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting, with 
chocolate candies...do you think she likes chocolate?!?!


 Ethan's Father's Day cake. Okay, so this one isn't baked, it's an ice cream cake
 I made at Dairy Queen.  It's much more funny if you know Ethan, and can see the 
details I made on the little guy. haha


Ethan's Bday cake, Red Velvet with creme cheese frosting.
 Yummm.

No comments:

Post a Comment