Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First attempts at cake balls...

I'm starting this to keep all of my baking pictures together in one place, while I probably won't add only baking related pictures/blogs, deal with it. I am by far no professional, it's just something I enjoy doing. For now I don't think I am going to include the recipes I used, but if I find them online I will include the link to where I found it. Otherwise, if you want the recipe for something else you see, just let me know!

The first added pictures will be some cake balls I made. I found them on http://www.bakerella.com/category/pops-bites/cake-pops/.  I LOVE cake pops, they're small, they're fun, what more could you ask for? Bakerella's website is full of baking ideas, (not just cake balls) so be sure to check it out!

My first attempt at cake balls, bride and grooms for my cousins bridal shower!
I made the grooms with chocolate cake, so they wouldn't be all vanilla. 

Easter Cake Balls! I think I made the cake pink on these, which
was completely unnecessary, I just wanted an Easter-y color on
the inside. 

The Bunnies didn't turn out quite how I wanted them to...

Baby Shower cake balls. I did pink and blue, since they
weren't finding out what they were having....


Baby Shower cake balls...for a boy.






No comments:

Post a Comment